I'm sitting at fabulous freddys car wash reading this book called even more notes from the universe. My brother Matt works here. He's detailin my car for me. And I read something so profound in this book I had to speak it aloud, I felt compelled to touch those there. And I read aloud this page. Maybe awkwardly I'm not sure. But I did something bold! Some lady got up I don't know if she was disagreeing or maybe she didn't want to hear the beauty I desired to communicate. Maybe she had to go. And it wasn't even about me at all. Maybe some people thought it was cool. These kids that sat west of me i think dug it. Maybe more were on the same level than i thought. But wow. I just did that, something that felt really big.

Practicing speaking in front of crowds.
Expressing something I feel in my heart.
Always acting from the heart.

This really just happened.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! <3

Popular Posts