M.O.

Everyday I wake up and I remember love. I remember that there is some thing that sets me apart from the crowd. I will not be afraid of it. I will not let the drama distract (it is such a good drama though) I know that life is meant for pure love and yet at times when others withhold their love I become pulled back in. That is the dream, the drama of it. We hide our love from others. It feels so good but it can also hurt us. If I keep letting myself believe that, I'm going to stay right here. Never becoming. I am meant for more than that. And if I'm going to be afraid of something it won't be love. I won't let the drama distract me today. Today is a new moon, a new day, a new beginning. Today everything changes. Change is beautiful. Change is the ride. You are on a ride. Yeah it's scary, with the ups and downs and loop de loops , but do not fear it- those are the moments of fun! You cannot get hurt! but the illusion can make you think you can. And the illusion has been around since before you, since the beginning. The illusion came hand in hand with time. You are not an illusion. Break free from circular logic and create a new .

Love all day' errday.

Comments

Popular Posts