6/22/10

I wrote this on 6/22/10. It was in the drafts box of my email. I wrote it trying to write a verse for a school project when I was in St. Paul. And I just read it and it's really honest. For that moment of my life. And I'd like to share it with you so here it is. A glimpse into me a year ago. I haven't cut anything out- I left it raw like all my writing so you can see my thought train.


I am here

Now

Whatever that means

I am existing

And I am not sure why

I wonder if there is a point

I wonder if you’ve got a joint

To split with me

Maybe we could share

Love and share

I am speaking to you

I like to think that men are like flowers

That each one although unique and beautiful are the same

They like their own beauty and wash in the waves of wind but do they really think about a time like now where its so perfect and I cant help but think about you and the perfection of that?

Let me retract

To dose

in fact bleed

without chance is enticing enough to some

blame the gun to give us rush.

I like words

I like to say them when they don’t make sense

I like to wash in a pool and bathe in an ocean of love and abundance

its not too much what I really want to do is spread the love the wealth

I don’t need any help but I need drugs to come alive sometimes

its true I like the feelings

is it wrong

I am no judge

it depends on your view of what such drugs does

I like to think that I am spiritual

That I know what the fuck the purpose of all this is but I am not sure

This is me I am here to make a difference

Ive been thinking about these Ideas and I guess its time to lay them out right now what I want to be doing

Loving.

I love you

I am happy to be here and thankful

Rhyme scheme

Things seem that

I am moving

But I do not know where to

I know where from

Above

I always say that

And the words flow Thru me

Today it is a meaning of something

I am going to say what I want

I want love

I want honesty

And sometimes I suck at being honest and saying those feelings But id like to be better

To make a difference

Knit you a sweater cause this weather is wetter

I am in love with a dude that is a fucking scrub!!!

Like wtf

I have a bunch of friends

But I don’t feel close to any of them

I want to express my feelings honestly to everybody

And not be scared and show ppl honesty is really effing beautiful

When you are honest, That’s when you realize we are all the same

When you stop playing that game

Of kiss and tell Stop and go Blow n go

I want to just write

And read what ive written To others

Share that

Like story time

Adventure club

Where we go do cool things

Story time

Where we just share pieces

Put on a flow

Match the groove

One two And go

Taste the love it’s a should

We love the taste down south you should

Taste the love its true

Love is what you make it

The words aren’t faked

Just a take

So I am here For a reason Obviously

And nobody else is gonna sit here and tell you the truth except me

So im gonna take this time

Spit a rhyme share in time the moment of my youth

I know that my purpose here in this life is huge

I have these dreams sometimes
its the end of the world but im ready

smoke fills the atmosphere steady,

That I have ideas bigger than school and that I am great at what I do

And to see in me somebody that is going somewhere

That one star student that shines above the rest

I feel I am that student

That student that as much of a student she is, she is also a teacher grants

I like to tell people they are stronger than they believe they are

I want people to remember their magic
We think we cant do so many things

Because we don’t try to do them

And everytime ive tried to do something I can

I am able to do them and it works out
And so

I like these words but they aren’t saying right what I want
Who am i

Brittney hartshorn

I love life

I love words

I love playing

I love staying

I love making

I love playing cracking waking taking baking

I am going to create now

Off to

Write


Comments

Popular Posts