I mean, it is right in front of your face.

Be real for 5 seconds.

You see what you think about.

So if I'm sitting here.

Thinking- life is imperfect. I am alone. In sadness.
That becomes my reality. I see life through my own rose-colored glasses. Life really is imperfect. I really feel alone and that sadness. Because I have thought those thoughts and my focus was in them.

Could also be sitting here

Thinking- Life is perfect. My family is with me. I am happy.
Because it really is. They Are here and I actually am.

Both are real thoughts.
One creates my view point negatively one creates it positively.

This is how I live my life everyday.

"change your view/
look at something new/
you control the sight you see/
decide which light you'd like to see/
don't worry bout me/
just listen closely/
your heart will speak mostly"

&I love you:):):):))) that should be blatantly obvious in everything I have ever written.

Comments

Popular Posts