Grazie

Thanks for being in my life. Thanks for reading, and enjoying my pieces, my thoughts, my self. Allowing me to be that which I wish to express. Thanks for being honest with me and always communicating your most truest wants. Thank you for always being real. thank you for listening, for loving, for caring. Thank you for existing and being. Thank you for being here. Thank you for supporting my happiness and my dreams. Thank you for being your own person, for having your own happiness and dreams. Thank you for your constant love. Thank you for the openness you have shown to me and yourself by allowing me to honestly express. Thank you with all the love i can imagine and all the love I cannot fathom. Thank you with my whole heart and soul. Thank you times infinity. Thank you for allowing yourself to hear your intuition, your dreams and proceed in joy.
Thank you for waking up each and every day.

And I do mean waking up in every sense of the word.
I love you so very much. I love you and it is as simple as that. Love fully open.

Comments

Popular Posts