Let yourself

So it's funny I went to church this past Sunday. And I'm sittin next to this old lady and her granddaughter. And 1/2way thru mass the little girl about 5 gives me this rosary. Just takes my hand puts it in mine and turns to her grandmothers bosom. I Held it the rest of mass. The gma said its been blessed. I was giving it back to the gma at the end but she whispers to me "no that is for you keep it . Pray for the souls in purgatory. " then she tells me to say these certain prayers every morning to stay out of purgatory.

Two things.
On the real it was cool, to have a stranger feel impacted by me enough to give me a gift
And two. Crazy stuff always happens to me at church. Or out at places in general. I have These meaningful experiences with entities I have never met. It happens everyday.

I live for those experiences of inspired action.
I always feel like every person I meet there's a reason. That every person I come into contact with each day has specific purpose, a message, for me. or else any other body could have been there at that moment. But it was this certain person to communicate this certain message at that certain time. I find that fascinating.

I wonder what would happen if we all started thinking like that.
Like whoa this person is here
right now
in front of me
for a reason. Is there something i need to say? Why would this encounter be necessary. I come to find that you always realize why someone is or was in your life for any specific period of time.

You're here now for a reason. You're learning something from this moment now that you couldn't possibly learn any other way. Have Faith that you are exactly where you should be and that you always existed in that place.

You are utter perfection existing in a perfectly constructed multi-dimensional co-created reality-universe light spectrum.

And sometimes you forget- I forget.

Im here to Remind you(me) of who you(I) are(am). Everyday. I'm here in your life for a reason. You came here for a reason. And I support you in everything you do. And I believe in you completely. Because we are all one. We are all human beings being human. And I believe in me.


..... Let yourself be inspired by the day and the people around you and watch them inspire you just like you pictured.

Comments

Popular Posts