Thinking.

I inspire myself. You are here with me now. I haven't forgotten what you said. You left me hanging on every breath and how love takes the pain I'd really like to stay awake . eyes memorize lines and if I had a moment for every time I took for granted. And I knew it had to be coming. One point I knew. True lover til the end rise above the clouds my friend. I don't want this? But I can't say I didn't. That I didnt bring it but who didn't? All been there done that got the trophy and a ribbon. Same place chased out. Regret only the real. That lacked. In fact in absence clears the wide. Does any of this make sense I'd rather not draw the line. Speaking in tongues to shelter the doves but no ones above the language I speak. You know what's going on even if you don't know the wax that bleeds.

Comments

Popular Posts