What it is

This is not a competition.
We are not here to win to "beat" each other. I was not put here on earth to be better than you.
and doing what I do does not make me better than you.
this life is not a competition.

We should add to others lives instead of taking away. We should give love to others instead of denying it's existence.

I mean who does not love someone in life?
I think we should be allowed to be super happy in our work places. Sometimes I feel like you have to look unhappy cause if your enjoying yourself whoaaaaaa tisk tisk tisk you better get back to work. Hah wow that's unfortunate. But maybe it's there to be like hey that's not cool it shouldn't be that way. Change it. We have the power . We can.

We are here to co conspire to co create to co exist . We are here to create things together with each other all of each other.
If a person is in front of you love them! What the heck why would you do anything else. There are billions of people in the world and we come into contact with few a day in comparison doesn't it make everyone special? I sincerely think so.

I love connecting with people. Like an actual connection.
I'd really like to watch the Harry Potter movies but I haven't seen one.
Thanks to everyone that came out to dubchurch this past Sunday and thanks to all the dedications from everyone on jelli. You guys are awesome and this musical movement is legit.
Thank you for reading this. Thank you for letting me be a part of your life. Thank you for being part of mine.


Share your love. Don't hold it in. It's meant to be expressed.
Just See what they say.
Experience. whatever. that. is. It's a trip.

Don't stop until it feels good forever.

Comments

Popular Posts