Spew

I just remodeled this thing a bit, what do you think?
I'm glad not all things are temporary. And I'm glad some things do not last forever. It's good to have your friends back and the people that mean something to you. I saw 6 shooting stars 2 nights ago. And I kept making wishes. I'm not kidding. I always see shooting stars. There may have been a meteor shower that night.

There is the essence, and then there is the expression, of you. Two very different parts of yourself. But all you. Remember your essence when you express.

I remembered my dream this morning that was very telling of my current life situation when my day occurred today I knew just what to do. Fascinating.
I haven't actually remembered a dream in a while, I used to remember them every day.
Its weird we always refer to tomorrow but we only experience that day as today.
Until you start realizing you create your reality, you will forever remain powerless. A victim in a world you feel you were placed in that you had nothing to do with. What a thought.
And you could have picked anything because you choose your experience, and yet you choose that. You and me, we are the same.
The difference is , is I am in the ish I create, and I can sit in it and be like hm, yeah I guess I did create all this. And sometimes, I just want you to know that, YOU CREATE IT TOO. We co create - in this world. So, I'll keep that in mind as many days as I can and you keep it too, and every day you create the people and things of your life.
It's awesome.

Comments

Popular Posts