Twelve two eleven

I seek to be happy in every moment of my life.
And sometimes in those moments I get caught up thinking. My mind is the problem my thinking mind. It thinks, and thinks it knows me and what's going on but it doesn't. It thinks it rules. But it doesn't. but it can think it can and make me believe it. Gosh getting caught thinking can really mess up your mind.
The only time you ever have issues is when you are stuck thinking* about the past or the future. Thinking* about any moment instead of being in the current moment. Existing in the now.

Get up a level.

The heart has been quietly beating. In the core of your being. Silent and alive. It has never steered you wrong. Kept you alive when you thought* you wanted to die. It just goes. It beats it lives. It's the perfect you. Nothing can affect the beat of your heart accept another love. Another heart.

That's really the only thing worth listening to.

Comments

Popular Posts