Words I was told today.

"
Listen to your heart. ...
Always be the bigger person in the relationship. ...
always try. ...
Stop being stubborn. ... let down your ego a little bit and get what you want. ...
"


It's easy to get lost and forget and take things personally so it's Especially important to remember to be conscious to remember this is your life and your dream shaped by your thoughts about it.
So if I want something, and I do, and I'm thinking about it right now, I'm making it happen in my head, and then in my reality, and it is quite a powerful and creationatory feeling of splendor and ease. Simple.
Live for the moments of your life you can't breathe! Go forth on your journey, on a direction that scares you, that's new and that you've never been, experience the newness and let it make you new. I'd like to hear you create more of you from your heart. You're yearning to express. I'm yearning to hear it.

Comments

Popular Posts