Grace

Stand up for what you believe in with grace. Need not take offense to the words of others. They are only expressing what they think may help you, they come with the best intentions. I am not only these things that you see here. I am a human too with feelings and sometimes they get hurt because I take things personal!!! And then I have to remember brittney this is your dream and that has nothing to do with you. that is not Your dream and you can't control that but you can control This -This Feeling right here about your perception of it all of the whole experience and you're gonna choose how it's gonna make you feel.

I choose to let it go. let it pass through me with ease and grace. It's all good in the hood.
Still express you, take what they say for the goodness they were going for and continue your journey. It was there for a reason and may make more sense later.

happy Friday the 13th what a cool sounding day I'm not even scared of it just excited;)

Comments

Popular Posts