If I get free of my ego we all get free of our ego

I am love. I am so love. And I express that everyday and sometimes I forget. I get caught up in trying to make something out of the dream that I don't just be. The message is to be, to Just Be in every single moment of life, really be, and look at everyone in your life with eyes of warmth. You are realizing that every person is actually you.

Once you realize that. That you and someone else are the same person that you are really the Same, the One same thing. That's when you don't need to think. When you can just be. You know that every action you make is perfect. You don't need to actually do anything. Actions don't matter and words don't matter.

Loss of the ego. Lose the ego.
It gets easier when you forget pride and come from the heart. Pride gets in the way everytime .
It makes you not do things you totally want to do.

There only needs to be two single points in space for there to be a line between them, a connection. The points don't need to talk about things or events, or talk at all. And the points don't need to work out or flex to be noticed. The points just exist in space and time, and through the knowledge of each other are connected.

If you're trippin about anything right now, just stop. For yourself and for the others around you. Because in a couple days you are going to be in a different place and it's not going to matter. So love each other. And say fuck it. It's gonna work out.


Comments

Popular Posts