Be about it

the monotonous work, sleep, pay bills, worksleeppaybills. It becomes so routine it is a dream, a mindless dream. And then someone reminds you you're dreaming; being a human; having a human experience. in that moment you wonder how you ever forgot? How you ever let yourself be less than that which you really are.

You have a purpose right now. I don't care what it is, but do it, be it, and have it all day. Someone is yearning for your love. someone is living for the words you want to say. Don't let it pass. If you feel it just go for it. gotta do it just like Nike don't confuse it it's inspiring.

This is for you Autumn White. Thank you for being you. Expressing your heart. Inspiring me to do the same.
Thank You from my heart and soul.
You do great things.

Comments

  1. <3 you have been a role model for me since i met you! its amazing how positive and upbeat you are, i wish to be the same! speaking of that, you helped me realize that i can be whoeever i want and that the only thing stopping me is myself, seems like such an obvious thing, but some times you need amazing people in your life to remind you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! <3

Popular Posts