if you think that somehow I could not be

if you think that somehow I could not be in love with someone, you are trippin. it's just who the fuck I am.

this old man that owns one of the companies upstairs, always offers me champagne, asked if I was at the hardrock this weekend, and said they were waiting for me. haha, cause funny thing...

I wonder if things always happen like that for a reason.
I'm sure they do.

if only you knew who I was.

I accept you for whoever you are and whoever you change into.

and did I mention I fucking Love you? or is that blatantly obvious in everything I write.

can I get a fucking amen.


I got love for all you fools, men and women, who are giving love and being real with the people that are in your life. Keep being the leaders, and the all will follow.

PEACE my little babydolls. MUAHHH:):)


Comments

Popular Posts