Turn off the TV

it's brainwashing you to live out your life through other peoples fantasies.
GO out and make up your own.
LIVE your own with the people you dream about.
Please, if you have a fantasy, go fucking create it with the people you want.
quit thinking all the bullshit TV puts into your brain.
I think about it and a good portion of my youth, I did things in relationships because I saw they did it like that on TV and even though I would know what would happen when acting like that I thought you were supposed to because, like, that's what people do. If you are following what's going on there, you are creating those dramas for yourself.
Your entire world is designated by your thoughts. The television set programs you to think certain things--it captivates your thoughts- a thought box-- showing you telling you what to think. Television shows are called "programs". They are "programming" you and have been your whole life and you accept it.

 Just reminding you why you were born. To actually do shit you know, be you, live life, go out and create some stuff.






Comments

Popular Posts