I think it is cliche if those things do matter to you

I used to think for some reason that if it mattered to you if someone had a job/money/car to be with you, that that was a good thing, that you were expressing your standards. But that's just cliche. I mean really? You're gonna sit here and judge a soul by his outer appearance. Then that is just what you'll get, a shell. With no heart or soul, an exterior. You'll get a car money and job.

I don't want that from you. I don't want anything from you . I don't need anything from you to be happy I am already happy. I just enjoy sharing mine with You .

You don't need a job or money or a car to be with Someone you love. It just requires you being there in whatever way that is to you guys. I think its a cliche when people actually do say that those things matter.

I love whoever you are, you don't have to be anything for me to love you it's just what naturally exists between us.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! <3

Popular Posts