There is this person I know

and she has been inspiring me even in hard times.

I'm thankful for her energy and love.

It's weird because for a second,
I thought I didn't care.

I reexamine some things and my choices. I think, in a beautiful way. it's easy to get caught up, but on a day like today, its easy to see where everything is right. especially when love is involved.

its kind of like go back and forgive everything cause there's nothing to blame.
its a wonder how easy it all works out.
given time.
weird.

thanks boo. ily :)


thank you to the you also that i hurt.

"If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe." - Joe Rogan, Higher Primate Founder

a couple different yous, a couple different scenarios, but isn't it funny how they are really like all the same.


thank you.
forgive me.
i love you.

Comments

Popular Posts