God is YOU and ME

I see God in You
easily
a natural beingness of my entity
ANd I LOVE GOD IN YOU
that is you
God that is inside that is expressing itself as you is you

somebody gives you this one thing this thought
its all exchange its all offer and acceptance

this is wholly a YOU process
it's weird!

we think its about everyone else, or we've been taught its about everyone else, or we've experienced it about everyone else, but it's always been about us and it always will be about us, the single i/you in any/a scenario.

and i mean, there's only so many times i can write it before,
it needs another emotion.

it's like i really think it needs the physical me to project what i'm trying to say. and i need to look at you and say it

whatever i experience whatever i say, is about me.
negative or positive

so i'm also saying


I see God in Me
easily
a natural beingness of my entity
ANd I LOVE GOD IN Me
that is Me
God that is inside that is expressing itself as me is me

we are the same
only when you think this way does it actually start to realize come true


it's not the thing it's the act

the issue is never the issue




Comments

Popular Posts