"I am so bright"

I am so bright got you caught like deer in headlights
My shine is blinding to your mind
You stop in your tracks this is fact and when I speak u stumble fast I've got a wattage that's on Max
You try but u can't crack my code I flutter too fast to catch
My wings with ease move delicately and you can't keep up even if you trained your thoughts to see me
Diving gently into that jar I am a star not confined by mind directed avatars
I spit like strep throat it hurts to swallow and you wallow I'm so good at what I do ur feelin sorrow
Wanna be like me but you can't reach the peaks I've seen
That's okay cause I'm a teacher so I'll paint a vivid picture
Climbed to the mountain tops and I can drop it like its hot but I'm
About a vision deeper than ur stereo receiver I'm too eager and ur meek I've got ways to tame ur game pulled the trigger and it's hit u Himalaya mountain range

Comments

Popular Posts