Ever think what these titles are saying to you this has nothing to do with the actual post but rather its own separate question entirely.

I was there the whole time (with you when u were just talking I was saying the thoughts in ur head remember and u were saying them knowing I was speaking them with u then i answered in song- u feel me)
I am here now (and always will be)
Getting messages from above it's a dove (purity -what we thought) no glove love (haha)
And this is coming to me and you see (I was just hearing these lines and writing them)

It's written clearly how could I still be? (my ego asking ego questions irrelevant to life)

Whatever I think is so
(here I am remembering and taking control)

So .... Be (so let it be written so let it be done)

I wish so badly to say the truth it's like it's right here right there (this sentence is meaningless)

There are soooooo many of them
A profession in each of their own ways.
(whatevs)

I am with a faith
that now
is well
and together
I be
reside ing
Expression is what comes from inside
(this was the thought)


I bless you let it be <3
(figured it out / I like to end with love)
Let it be baybe
(and make u feel good with terms of endearment)

Comments

Popular Posts