Higher power

Thank you so
Much for this day.

Thank you for me being the person that I am today and thank you for all the people and instances of my life today that are reminding me of my greater purpose. Thank you for the ups and downs so I might appreciate the highs that much more.

Thank you for the love even when it looks non existent for I know love is the only energy of this life.

Thank you for the beings that be.
Thank you for the love of my life.
Thank you for all the circumstances I will face today. Thank you for giving me the strength to be brittney today and even through the hard moments I know it is for the real true britt to shine through. I know every moment I face today is brought to me by my choice to show me who I am being in each moment. I will not fear any moment or any days after. Today is my dream
That will not be controlled by outside forces.

Today is in my power.

Comments

Popular Posts