Isn't it funny how people love each other

But they have a funny way of showing it

Just thought of that.


Or isn't it funny how people pretend that they don't love other people? When clearly they do?

For example. My brothers girlfriend. I clearly love her but have not talked to her since summer. What's wrong with me and why am I withholding something so natural like love?


Or these people that are so unafraid to tell people they love them or that they are loved.



What a sad thing.


I love you!!!

I always have. Sorry for not showing it all the time but love is the only truth and all else is a false illusion cover up.

Comments

  1. I always thought that having emotion was better than not having emotion, but sometimes it is our biggest limitation. "love is the only truth and all else is a false illusion cover up" That deserves to be in a published book because many spend their whole life searching for just that answer. I love you too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! <3

Popular Posts