At this point in time

We

are a touch disconnected to life.

We don't see the stars. the lights that flicker in cities saturate the sky.

We don't really know what stars are, we don't really know what's out there.

We don't really know what's in us. We think a lot of things but we don't really know,

and yet we make entire belief systems on the things we think and yet don't really know.

what a philosophy of people to be so ........... that we just believe what we think without any proof.

such an interesting thing is the human operation.

I do also think that we are at an Apex.

and that, all the answers are directly in front of our faces.

I see that in my life, and so it becomes that way.

by the simple act of me seeing.

we see with the back of our head, not with our eyes.

Let's start a conversation.

LEt's vibrate on a higher frequency.

I know that's what you've been waiting for.

The change is taking place in me now,

and it is taking place in you too.

Let's be one.

Comments

Popular Posts