My most recent wow

Was a wow of suprise. A wow of unbelivability. In the best way I can describe. You know when ur like wow omgsh I can't believe that person did that, and they just did seemingly one of the nicest things you've ever witnessed. That was my experience. Getting completely perfectly beautifully blown away by a life force energy existing through a body reflecting in time and space opposite me. Wowowowowow.
I've really had the pleasure of meeting an entity.
What can I really say?
The truth?????
Ohhh that's a goood one :)))
Most def.
Met this soul who treats me well. Basically what I've described in a few blogs the type of person I was looking fr and bam there they appear.
I'm really happy and thankful. It feels good to have a person in your life on your level. Let me give some words to those looking for it . Don't settle. You know what you want and you know you deserve it. You are the gift.

I love you my little babiedolls <3
Have a beautiful day now as you've finished reading this.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! <3

Popular Posts