Can't sleep hashtag no filter no edit cause im like that ya digg yerpyerp all day [tired tho]

Its after 1. Im tired i should be able to pass the fuck out but my mind is thinking abiut a lot of shit, thanksgiving, christmas, new years, making my car payment, money, edc2013, the kentucky derby, vacations, an rv, colorado, norcal, a simple life, publishing my journals, theory books, manifestation book, musical explorations of Pro Status, my singing voice, these videos that ive recorded this week but havent edited/published to youtube yet. Im not wearing makeup in them and simply understand why u wear makeup on camera, cause it makes your skin flawless, prettier to look at. My instagram, living my instalife. #livingforaliving a new lifestyle. The beginning efforts of Ganjism - we believe what you believe - and we receive the blessings of the holy sacrament. A space to conduct my private affairs. A space to be creative. Traveling. What 2013 is going to bring me. Reminding myself today that my only function is the one God gave me. I have no other roles to fill or things to do. I have no function but the one god gave me. On a spiritual journey of discovering what God means to ME not anyone else. Freestyle sang about 5 different times over Daft Punk's Solar Sailer - song is my calling. 

I have a lot of shit on my mind. Thinking about what im gonna wear for thanksgiving. I dont have any new shit. I wanna wear jeans but i wanna wear my boots and they dont match. Id like to wear a cute dress but not the pumps with it; not during the day. Its 1:20am now. Still same amount of half tired. Wish i had ample trizzle to blaze cause then id legit knock the fuck out but im low=conserving. Just thinking like the gemini in me.

Itll all blow over and xmas will come and go and where will i be? Where will you be? I have like 2 loads of laundry to do and a shit ton of baking/cooking to do wit p this morning/afternoon. I wanna wake up about 7 and get ready for the day by 8 but ive been sleeping in lately and i like that. I need to take a shower and feel anew. Thank you god.

My eyes are drifting. This used to be a thursday thing but i guess its like that with the holiday. 

Why am i even trippin cause the days are gonna go by and its not gonna matter what i think now cause its all gonna happen.
I guess its just about doin me eh?
Or canada im down for that too. The nice chill canadians tho.
Okay babies. Ill write more tomorrow and keep you posted on the developments of all my fucking shizzz. Maybe ill do a nice vid that i dont have to edit and can upload straight. Maybe thats what ill do and itll be a what am i thankful for video on this thanksgiving :) awh good idea babe huh :) okay ill do it. Stay tuned loves.
Happy wednesday babies halfway there and ur gorgeous.
Xoxoxoxoxox
britt- 😘😘😘😘

Comments

Popular Posts