Welcome,

Depending on who i think is reading this, kind of governs what i write. I got on to login to this thing [havent been writing as much cause i havent installed the app onto this iphone(its tays im using right now) ] and i had hella! views and ive been consistently getting hella views even tho i havent written in a min. Im just thankful that u guys still check up on me :P

Thank you for being here with me:)

I have been doing this for little over a year and it has been a real ride for me. If you go over the things i've written you'll see how ive changed. growing and discovering in the era ive grown up in. I've always been a writer, and i really appreciate you learning and taking my advice whenever i had shit to say. Im in a major growth phase and my chart is pretty off the levels and im just thankful and ready because this is who i am and who i have been always. 
Being what you don't have to be and recognizing that you need not change.
That all changes around you according to your thoughts. Ive been on some pretty dank thoughts these past few hours so i thank god inside for keeping centered in my mind.

Recommended reading for today:

A Course in Miracles 
[you can google the pdf version online free]
 Its a year long course to discovering your own divinity.
Im a quarter through 


Have a nice day babes, maybe ill recap in a bit. I probably should im gonna go play with these cute kittens and spend time wit the fam blake just got home and dad just texted me about christmas and im on some good vibrational wavelengths courtesy my sis in law pililani. I love her. The only sister i Knew i would have .
Trippy yo. 
Peace more later xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts