What's new

I haven't been writing as much lately cause ive been in my head a lot, ive been thinking about so many things and neglecting my creative avenues dwelling in reality.
Ehh im over it.
Too much of reality is too much.
He reminded me today of myself and what i do because he knows what i really do and what i like.
God thats a good feeling (breathing is easy)
So im here now and it feels really good.
It feels like me on a good day (truth, also oceanlab quote)

To come to my roots, to take on this week strictly creatively speaking that is what this week is. Im changing some things around,

Ive added visionaryvibe to this thing.
VisionaryVibe is a sideproject geared more towards brittney propaganda, visionaries, the vision, truth, spirituality, and good vibes

This one will stay brittdashityo . I still need an outlet where i may not always be feeling so happy go lucky, the truth isnt always pretty, (though id really like to think) and so brittdashityo will remain the avenue i share whats up with me, my thoughts and feelings and the people in my life. I have ideas about doing a few shoutouts but that could/will take some time and thats really more like a novel i could release.
It would be like back in the day where we had aol homepages and us 6th 7th 8th graders would use it to shout out all the friends we ate lunch with.

Also, im thinking about a once a day video blog. Maybe starting today 11/20/12
Either me camera ready or fresh faced i dont give a fuck.


a real man can handle a real woman, im just now lucky to recognize the woman inside


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! <3

Popular Posts