Ahhhh i'm a Gemini, forgive me, i am 2 people in one

Forgive my sometimes harsh in your face talk. I am rather two faced. I don't think that is a bad thing, nay. It is one of my strengths the ability to play 2 people or wear multiple faces in multiple instances. Although sometimes it gets me into trouble with myself when i look back, no longer feeling so harshly. However, i will not go back to re-write my work as that would not be authentic, and my constant strive is to be the most real, authentic, truly Brittney self that i can be. I just seek to be the real thing that expresses right now whatever that is. Often I never meant to hurt you intentionally. If you feel as though there is an issue you may address me. I have no qualms about taking things up to mend. I would like to extend a heartfelt thanks and appreciation to you for attending.

Thanks and peace be with you beautiful souls. <3



Comments

Popular Posts