Haha woww

So I went back and read my posts from this last month and I have definitely grown and changed even in that short of period.

Anyway. This is my way of connecting with you, since at times you are not here. If you we're here this would change and I may not even have this type of convo here and now my speech would change depending on what my focus was and so I guess that when my focus changes that will govern what I write. Speaking in the present. I have everything right now that I could possibly want. All my Christmas wishes have been brought to fulfillment and I am aware of the ever changing plane of thought we all happen to notice one another on.


I am interested in pursuing a knowledge of ethnogens and altered states of consciousness to uncovering the truth about who I am and what my path is. I believe that specific ethnogens anything grown in the ground not requiring chemical processing are of the utmost importance to the spiritual grown of humanity. Anything orally active in its natural state is even better.


You are perfect. Simply put . With all your imperfections. You are perfect in your perfect state. There you are.


Touch the sky.

Comments

Popular Posts