I really wanna sing on stage

The image i've always had is like a woodstock or edc venue and there's lots of people in the grass just chillin with blankets some standing some sitting mostly just being in the moment of it all. And i'm hosting it, i've invited all these entities and souls to come be in this place, space and time. My hair is kinda curly wavy, maybe unbrushed. Holding the mic in my right leaning up to the stand holding my baby on my left hip so she can experience it too. Were doin this shit together. I give thanks to everyone. The music has paused and were all kind of in this moment together. Im talking, saying some things. Inspiring and positive and connecting and loving. Taking that moment together of reflection. And i sing, my shit. And i'm holdin my boo onstage while i'm singing to her and them and us and you. its moving and transcendent. No ones brought a baby on stage like that. No ones ever said the things she's said. No ones ever sang a song in that way. And no ones ever touched so many souls before in that way. It's just a platform such as this. The one thing i most want and have always most wanted i am most afraid of. The one thing i really want is not so easy for me. This other shit is kinda easy i'm sitting on the back of my bed right now just touching letters , or rather my fingers are just computing code and symbols come up to explain what i'm saying. Only you don't know.

Theories: cont.
12. We can all read each others minds
13. Somewhere in "his"tory they stopped that shit, they beat it out of you.
14. We all have these remarkable gifts and you are denying their existence in you.
15. You are god. Not A god not one of many, no. You ARE God god is you and you are it, and i am it but there are not multiples they are just this one shit. This one singular god expressing infinitely.
16. You are powerful but the ego constantly tries to tell you "that's bullshit."
17. Your ego is the cause of despair. Your ego is whats keeping you in hell.
18. ....


I think ill write that one later, that's what i have for now.

Ugh, im kind of annoyed by all the people in my life that say inspiring shit, that talk about being free that want to be free that have all the intentions in the world but don't do anything, don't know how, they are living in a facade. I could be one of them. But right now i'm not slaving to a company that doesn't give two fucks so i feel in my heart i'm a lot better off. This is the next step in evolution. When we all realize at the same damn time, WHAT THE FUCK .

Like really, here you are sitting at a desk or sitting in ur house doing nothing, trying to better yourself but don't know how. U read my blog for some inspiration and it's getting you close but it's not quite it.
18. Ethnogens are catalysts for altered states, for the ascension and to get to other dimensions.

If you think you are free, you're living a lie. If you think you are a slave, you're closer.

Do something different today.



Hi jfk, Me too.

Comments

Popular Posts