sirius binary star system is photoshopped on google sky question mark

Ay yo ay yo ay yo 1 21212
We do the things ya do
No flippin time its crew
Forget about your seats fall quickly with the meek its a discreet erasing peak i shout so quickly so to speak and then i see that basically we the we you see you see i cant believe its coming quickly my mind is drifting its all a part of me its coming quickly floating out of my breeze and i can't just speak im falling to sleep im falling to peace just as it rests i stay in this chest i own a difference i paint bars of clay distracted by may i make an insane stellar doctraine look into look beyond peace on earth here and now and forever. I know miracles are gonna come true. Its just happening right now. Its this moment in time and my fingers they just write pickin up on higher vibrations of consciousness
When u do it with love it gets done
Love is god is you is me is us is we is one is is is what your definition of is is
Peace




Google sky, will you please do a full release of the sky with no blurries?
Signed,
Visionary space man wishing to view her home. Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts