Where has the time gone?

It's december fourth already,

My half birthday.

Where has it gone i mean really? Shit is crazy christmas has practically come and gone and im thinking about some things and am just thankful for it all for everything, for the beauty and love and happiness and craziness of it all.
I can't sleep, sometimes i think im too dependent on technology and that one day, shits not gonna work anyway and our reliance on outside ourselves type communications will wither away. Telepathy and mind manifesting technologies will override.

I cant sleep, it's 12:34 on dec 4 2012 and i got some shit on my mind. One thing is my show; the brittney nicole show tm (trademark)
The next is my album
Lyrics

Then it's the events and travels i take in 2013

And i think about role-modeling / modeling, because my figure is off the chain. When i lift up my shirt , my belly awhbaby ;).

And just having a camera follow me around while i live.
And photos of me blasted . Just doin thangs.

Got those 3 ladies rollin wit me yumsayin? Yizzir we explorin the altered states freeinyomind feedinyohead

Developing this wavelength of connections to those who are out there.

I'm 24 1/2 today. my 25th bday im ballin fresh/ stuntin happy high all that fly shiz
June 4 2013
Maybe im the queen
And ive been sent here cause i see
That none of yall really do-ing
It.

And i decree
If it's we
To come correctly
You see
We decide who be and who see the real we
Infinity it says yumsayin truly hats is open to the coast float your boat up to the north.

Im pretty much down for anything that makes me feel like im doin some shit, creative imaginative, happy loving truth

See me on stage with a mic in my hand and a baby on my hip, commanding the troops, but no negative greeting
I got the sweet love pourin out my soul ya need it
Feel ya fly by accentuated by the high and we will dip on this trip we come equipped so flip your lip.


I just have shit to say these words flow thru me like rain and im wishin for a better day and aint it a trip that all i see is gray

52 percent battery and im wishin for the false prophecies cause its comin very soon and i dont quite know what to do
Gone on a flight and im just livin my life not thinkin of that day to far ahead of me.
Sacred geometry fiend wrap around the purest tree


These words are just words.


Have love in your heart and breathe.

Fucckaaadaabuhhshit <3


Comments

Popular Posts