10,000 views

Surpassed 10,000 page views today on this blog. For a little over 2 years now I've been sharing my inner thoughts and feelings on this public level. I haven't been scared by what anyone has thought because ..... No ones commented on this besides a couple. I'm really happy that, someone is reading not for any real reason but I know that I have fascinating shit to say and I'm glad that ur getting the vibes at least enough to fucking check me out. My life long dreams have been large. My inner dream has always been to be an academy award winning actress. To be famous. To have the world know me and look up to me. To be a leader, an ambassador, and a role model. To share my truth with an interface so the receivers may open to their own, seeing me pave the way. To be the best woman I can be everyday, so you can be the best you. Filling my role so you may fill yours. We are all here to do different and great things. My dreams are no secret. Sometimes I see someone randomly getting a hold of me after they have read this blog and I get worldwide subscriptions by those I have helped and inspired by the things I write and the life I live. I just want to inspire and do great things and be a part of the most magical and wonderful, miraculous experiences life has to offer. I'm proud to be the WOMAN I am today with all I am. I am one of the few I know that really does love themselves. I appreciate my own inner beauty everyday. But it has been with long training. Lots of time alone with myself and a mirror loving every inch without the help of any eyes not my own. To really be with someone else you must really learn to appreciate your own perfection and see the perfect you each time. If you can't see your own beauty, you can't see anyone else's either. And if you can't see your beauty, neither can your partner. It's important to spend you-time, to love yourself and do things for yourself and give yourself gifts and do things for you as your own partner so you may treat others in ways you already know are enjoyable. That's when you've found a good partner. Someone that's there, willing to put in effort because they know what it's like. They know what it takes and they do it because that's what you do in relationships. I went on a couple tangents here but basically this is what my shit is about. Becoming a better you, living your best life, remembering you have only to please and impress yourself. A fully self-realizing type of class. I know you're reading cause my page views don't lie. Thank you and let it aide your coming out party. I'm proud of where you are going and support you on your journey even if you think no one else will.


And by the way. I love you.

That has never stopped and never will. I am an infinite being living this human experience and I will soon return home but for now I'm on vacation on this place we call earth. Just having a ball.


Light and love xxoo



Comments

Popular Posts