<3 A new leaf

Eeeek I got pictures developed today off t's camera from nocturnal and it was so fucking dope to see these memories that I had forgotten about and cherished. This was the day that everything changed ! And what a good day that was. A much needed day on this journey of brittney's life. You see I had just gone through some Shitttt! And when i mean shit i mean steaming pile flaming in my face kind of hahahaha. And I was really looking forward to letting it all go and doing my own thing and becoming a better person through it all and I did! And the events of that evening were so magical and perfect and it had to be some infinite force working its way through my life. And never would I have thought that what happened after would happen and I would be here a few months deep in. But God works in mysterious ways as the old saying goes. I'm here writing as I do when you aren't here ;). Lol. Laying in bed I'm attending Vanessa's yoga class tomorrow bright and early at 7 am so I better shut my baby blues! Ugh I'm just writing cause it's that connection that I feel and it brings me somewhere - here. What I'm feeling right now is I love you and I love that you read this because damn that means you give a fuck and you do love me and that's just a beautiful thing that I can be here and you can soon be here and know that I will touch base at some place to feel your face. Muah. You know I'm crazy. Thanks for loving it anyway.


Comments

Popular Posts