Don't get down, keep creating

I know at times it's tough, believe me I know. I've been there and from some frames of reference you could say I'm there now. But it's all there to teach me something. To teach me patience in the present moment. Every little thing is happening for a reason. It all is. So why don't you sit back and watch it all. As it is going to happen anyway. You know who you are and what you want. You created this journey for yourself eons ago. You knew you'd be here, you knew at times it would be difficult and in fact that was the reason why you said you'd stay or else you'd get bored. We are all here remembering our paths. We are all here to share in some greater thing. We are all divine beings co creating our shared reality. It's quite fantastic. Believe in your dreams inevitability to come true. Believe in that much. Beliefs are what shape your reality. As soon as you think otherwise, does otherwise exist. Go back and read the rest of these blogs. I'm so knowledged that, for you to not be reading this, shows your lack of character, depth and emotion. Enjoy. Have a great weekend. You are obviously amazing.

Comments

Popular Posts