I pretty much have the best life

And I'm just living in it all the time and sometimes I don't realize it.


I think it's funny how some people like, randomly come back into your life acting like nothing happened. And ur pretty much like ummm yea,,, nice job pretending like you haven't been such an asshole. It tickles me really. Awesome people only need other awesome people around them. If I haven't added you on fb this is a hint. We are not friends.
I just wish you the best in the future. Hopefully you'll be nicer to the people that come into your life from now on.


Anyway......

Besides that everything is going well, my fam is good and my man is good and that's pretty much what I have in my life. My friends are good and I'm making some headway to the things I want to do. More videos are in the plans this year. Beyond Wonderland in March and EDC2013LV Will make their appearances in my journey. I plan on doing "life of" videos documenting my travels this year. Publishing my books is another thing on the to-do list. I pretty much just want to reproduce exact replicas of the journals I have and share that with the world. I'm fucking interesting. I'd like to see Joe Rogan on feb 1st at Mandalay so I think my bro is gonna go with me. Gonna be dope, for sure just hope I can see him, he's so dope. Ari shaffir will be there too and he will hopefully have some great mushroom stories for us. Writing again before sleep such a good pastime. When I'm not writing, I'm off living my life. So you can understand the blanks. I have this wonderful journal that my bro got me for this year and I need to write in it more often.


Slightly scattered talk about things that matter. I'm flattered that its you thine rappers. Comments melt scene distracters and I'm asked what patterns spark the break when it shatters I commit these hours to find the lakes to be watter. And when I sank the ships disaster I felt the poetry after and and so I quickly faster made a date with the master and the room filled with laughter. I so pleasantly plastered. We enjoyed things that mattered. Out blistered the sun.

And it's what I've become. To some a numb undone but what has become what once was set out not to uncover none. I beg you retract of all the masks I've lacked in the place where you spat to avoid the attack I will grace your match I will outwit your last . Spring from grace to the grasp . I will show you the dance.


Be free little birds the wise ones said were and how quickly you fall to the sound of the blur. And as you fail without chaste I will most humbly taste the dying breath from your face it is not put to waste. Let go and let god spring forward with wands fire out from your speakers this is it no concreters. I will hail you from above I will send you a dove I will mend you some love and I will one you loves won.

Peace and love babies
-- stream of consciousness flow rhyme ness from the mind of Brittney H. Brittney Vegas Britt number 1 Vision25 that Visionary Vibe. The GodOneLoveSource FlowCreatorHeaven. It is here that I dwell and here that I speak from.
Extract from it the essence of your true calling. It is here with you. Left Eye 8







Comments

Popular Posts