So thankful to be the person I am today

Omgsh! I have the best people in my life! The best fam and friends and the people no longer in my life are no longer for a reason and I am living a better existence because of it.
I'm so happy for my journey and where my travels are taking me. Thank you to you that read this that love me and that care and support me . You are amazing and perfect and I just love everything about your entire being ness and love when we are together and we fit so much better than I've ever felt . Oh em gee the way you please me bay bee ! Ahh my love overflows my cup runneth over if I can describe times nine in time to run the machine I will for us for you to be and I know we'll make it all work and our journey will bring us wherever we are heading and it's together. <333 I'm a poet and I knew it and I am so many other things y'all just blew it.

Comments

Popular Posts