Everything is awesome

When you look at it that way.


So much is to the contrary but it doesn't matter. All of this is relative. So much underlying meaning when you are susceptible .


None of this matters anymore.


You are completely traveling your own path and only in hindsight will my words resonate .

However, this is my journey and my enjoyment is really here in this moment.
Theories cont part 3 :


There is life everywhere
Earth is a vacation spot for ascended beings of light. If you are here you have received your gold stars and are just here for a vacation, a journey.

You are what you think.

You are the only one that can do anything about your current life situation
You are the supreme are one

We are also one

We are basically the same with minor differences .

Your dreams are here right now. You remember about 6 years ago thinking to yourself oh I have no idea where I'm gonna be in 2013 ... Well now you are here what was once a thought of your mind is being lived out in "reality"

Just, let it go and let it flow. You know. You are incredible. Peace and love my humble loves of the universe ! This is our time!

Comments

Popular Posts