I was posting and in the middle of a post

I was writing a really dope post when I received a text and went back to it and it was gone.


It was the usual stream of consciousness but I love the originality that every post just manifests on its own. I was in a good convo tho so I guess it was worth the loss. I believe now to be a time where all has now officially come out of the shadows and all I see is light and love. I see everything clearly and the reasons why ppl do things and everything is just shining so bright. Everything is rite rite here and rite now.


I am so blessed and happy for this life I live. Really truly it is the shit and I am thankful for these transmissions because where would I be without this little outlet my little corner of the galaxy where I can come see me! It's great! I am a better person for everything I've been in. Life is the shit. Basically. And I am the expeller of such shit. I dgaf. Basically u are who u are for whatever reasons and ur life is just this thing that u are too. Just be. In any situation. They all flow over to the next thing. They all will change. That is the thing of life. It changes . It will always never appear as it were. As soon as your eyes move you are on something else.

Be in the moment where u remember that u are interdimensional intergalactic and that you have all the powers of the universe directly at your to fingertips and have just merely forgotten. Such is life. Cest la garde.

Peace babies. Happy sat. Ur dreams are coming true rite now, yeah rite now! Duh! That was why u came here!

Don't you

Re
Member?

Comments

Popular Posts