Sometimes I have these great moments

When I remember that I am the star of this the Brittney show and it's just my life


And there is so much, love and good vibes and energy I feel from remembering things sometimes.

This is where I wanna be

Ridin wit my thugstaz


And all is well. Here I am again and all the while you've been here too. That's nice to know . And of course this is, I guess, our experience . We co created this thing eons ago and while I remember, you do too and we ignite the color blue until the sunset is due

Be still dear souls of the sun. We are one. And today we unite in perfect harmony ushering in our desire to always have our dreams come true.

And no matter what it was meant, because that is what is wished for you always. That you rise with the sun and you begin a new future in the morning time. That is when you create.


Comments

Popular Posts