We are right where we are supposed to be

And I guess this was all part of the plan as they say.

Either way

Here I am laying in bed and I'd like to go to sleep but instead I blasted my insta with some selfies hashtag shameless anyway I'm tired and find myself easing shortly to sleep once I expell the thoughts from my head to this stream.

There is something special going on right now in the dream. It seems moment by moment we are realizing they are watching and that means something. And so here we are and we become present in the truth that our moments are being broadcast as intergalactic tele vision. Quite the interesting take but not entirely inaccurate I'd say.

The time it takes me to type is just enough to construe these words in my head into this form of electronic transmission.
Here we are in that thing called a moment again. When u realize this is all there is. It's just this continuous moment of a moment and gosh it seems long and sometimes too quick. It's all the same just very different. I could be wonka. I could also be the western woman that will save the planet. So could everyone else but what makes me so special? Well I know u for example or perhaps Better you know me and that makes a world of difference doesn't it ? Well I think that here rite now I am helping you in whatever way has been made readily available from me to you. Whatever it is you come here to obtain you obtain it. My words are free.

I donate my all to this. Thank you to you the peaceful in you. What a blessing we are to know each other.

Peep my insta you can click the link up top. Or just /vision25

Peep my other blog www.visionariesvibe.blogspot.com it's a more ideas thought form blog as opposed to a self fulfilling thing like this.

Peep my YouTube and ask me to make videos if u like. It'll help inspire me and I need that.

Give people free compliments all the time. It's the best boost you can give to yourself. It makes you look sexier cause u are noticing something sexy in someone else. The more original and real/truthful the better.
Like just be so blatant matter of fact dgaf and it's so sexy.

A few tangents but yeah this is that Brittney flow u know.

Any way babies I hope ur having a beautiful amazing perfect day today cause ur just like that.

Xx britt-

Comments

Popular Posts