Good evening

This is me and always will be me
This has become my free journal

My openly free expressions of life to you

I am so blessed to be her and so I share her this gift with you

And we delight in the light that shines from her sight

Only it's those who care who make the impact

These dreams are coming true.

It's like who tf are you really ?

Bitch I'm a phuckin movie star! Did you not get the memo?
Oh, okay, my bad so you didn't get the memo.
Okay, we'll allow me to interate. I am me. And I am whatever the phuck I wanna be and I express that and that is me and that is god through me the divine one ness expression .
I am a true gem a true brilliant shining white energy light. I am divine form and expression. I am truth and I am illumination


I am whatever I say I am beeeech!
Have a grand day. You create your own reality and I have nothing to do with it. Or I create your reality and you have nothing to do with it. You decide.

My love and light goes out to you. In all truth. The divine in me and the divine in you are one and I know. Have a great Sunday knowing that I know and so do you.

Comments

Popular Posts