My dearest family

I am on a journey.

So each moment. That is what this is. A journey. I am truly blessed .

And I can say anything right now.

I can create this thread with these thoughts.

So I am creating the power and the joy and the beauty


I create the _____. I define what it is.
This transmission. What is it telling you? What are you gaining by seeing me? I am gaining insight to whom I am. (Grammar?)

This is coming through this is awareness
Listening to the moments messages
Spirit follows its own path.

I just discovered this noise ... This vibration that this thing puts out.

How weird.

This one device connects us all.

Trippy shit mayne

Thought provoking temptation I thoroughly awaken eyes are shifting into vision got me quizzin any isms I vibe quickly to legitley and depicting life's a mystery spelling to your frequency I meet that for the decency to see to speak to seek to you we cruise often subdued by the fuse the conscious tunes control provoked remoteless hope it's spoke so say this place you'll stay


Ohm. I bow to the god in you that resides also in me. The thing that is you and me and everyone in all of us. Yeah that thing. I love. The divine it is us everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts