One of my true passions is this music

It was hip hop for a long while, and it evolved to my love of bass then electronic and electro dub house chill trance ish things and now the scene is just exactly what I have always thought of... Beautiful people with beautiful vibes sharing amazing heaven

And that's what this scene is to me

Listening to a state of trance with armin and cosmic gate is truly heaven and it is so unifying and uniting and joyful.

This is what I always was looking for. Here it is. Right here.

Now even. Here and now, it is found
138bpm

So much so that. This is what I want to do all the time you know. Just play the music and listen to the music and be the music

Perform the lyrics sing them to those that are singing it to me


Be there as the ringleader

Of course these are just thoughts flying through my brain

But like pro status making appearances would be rad
If it was like that ya know.
A side bar. But fun.

Cosmic gate, I have to have seen them a few times live because their music is so nice and chills like familiar. There is energy here right now.

What a nice day. Any way life is changing and I'm sure you know that. So enjoy this you time right now.

I love you and good afternoon

-Brittney

Comments

Popular Posts