You just create a movie of your real shit

And call it a movie


You know?

Like I'm a filmmaker

And I write satire


No homie you lived satire only in past is it seen one way and in present time seen another

I've been fascinated with live me

I constantly communicate with the 4th wall. Maybe all greats do not necessarily actors but I do call my self one or enjoy that label it feels like me it's like I have been playing these roles my whole life.

The girl who figured it out
Or
I guess persistence pays off? It only depends on your pov


Any way if I really want something I at some point incline myself to do something. Sometimes it's quicker than others .

I'm in no rush

I am really just I guess enjoying this time that I have to be here to share what this is.

What I've always wanted haha. For so many years I have kept journals and now I have a journal I share and that is rather fascinating.

And once she realized she controlled her own vessel. Watch out
Once she realized what it was all about
Once she knew and recognized and decided to convey the truth her way and one day it was recognized in may I must say about a 1/3 of the way degree you


Wow creative and intense on point and true respect

Comments

Popular Posts