So here I am living and I think to myself

Self, what are you doing?
What's up?
What's going on with you?
Wow I have been so busy with others in life that I forgot to speak to my one - my self - my her - hi - how are you ? Well I'm doing okay better now that your actually come to my attention either way. Okay good so you like that I have acknowledged you. Understatement more like waiting . Lol okay. Well I'm here. Now. Thanks for being here. You are welcome. It feels calm and true here. It does . Pleasant. Yes. Ha wow I just think of the circumstances I had to go through just to get me "here" to this point you know ? Yes . What do you have for me. What are you here to know. Well I am here for a reason and was thinking you'd come give me advice or something. That's usually what this is no

What has been on ur mind

Job and life stuff
The contradiction
Of it all

What are you seeking ?
Love, self, completion (in the soul stance)

Those are things you possess. Those are things I am

Those are things you share

Haha don't get it twisted A(ya)

The need for meditation for self discovery creation .
You must write,you have your utensils now.

Don't define the transmission just transmit

This is your c.o.d.








Comments

Popular Posts