Sometimes I wonder

Often I wonder


Sometimes these blogs have no meaning until hindsight and in some of my most awkward writes I notice some of the best stuff came out of so I guess I just need to write and let things out.

A lot of things are going on and as much as I talk about I'd say there is an equal part of stuff you have no idea about that I discuss not on this forum.

So as much as you know about me and granted you do, I am an iceberg in the water and this is only a ship sailing in the ocean encountering the iceberg. 

That's everybody tho rite? So we are really no different. 

Well anyway, what do I even write for? Well I like this, I feel like I am going to discover something amazing or someone else does.

I feel like I discover something everyday doing this. 
Something profound about my self


I am truly blessed I must say at this point of my life 

Comments

Popular Posts