Sometimes it's hard to define who you are

Or sometimes I just think that it is and therin lies the problem
You thinking that it is hard to define

Like its hard to say exactly who tf I am okay so let's try this well

I have been around for nearly a quarter of a century and what can I say about life and who I am?

This is what I have noticed. You can't sit around just telling peor things. Sometimes you just have to go out on your own and do things and just talk to the right people and just make your dreams come true. Okay so it's like the movie that wrote history and I am playing this girl me
I'm like I just want to be me / he don't even know what that means

And if he rips apart the seams ill just tear apart to bits
The eyes just swing with the tide life so decently described
It's like I come here to write the lines flowing in my mind
And I reside in bed up high the night the sky is super fly of fly awake to raise this great charade.

I have all the answers it's just like I'm waiting wondering where to go. It's like I have all these directions. It's like keeping me up at night

It's like I have this need to define myself and be extrordinary (spelled that way cause I'm intending pronunciation that way)
And I have all the people in my life right now to jump off from this point aka limit for whatever reason.
Everything you say is a story going somewhere
Every thing you say is a thought
So something that I am kind of amazed by is I wrote this blog on my myspace a few years ago like 2006-7 ish I think (you can check I'm brittdashityo on thur too) saying impossible is I'm possible a contraction therefore possible there for just been confusing you all these years. And other people are saying it too and I don't know if they all found my blog or everyone jus spontaneously got sick and tired of hearing someone tell them something couldn't be done and they all just said fuck it I'm re writing this to mean my own shit. You know? Ne way tangent there but. Anyway. I had/have a lot of shit to blurb rite now.
11 11
Thank you for everything
I really appreciate you whole heartedly




Comments

Popular Posts