Thursday nights

My favorite day of the week to write because I love Fridays and good stuff always happens on those days and I can get so much vibes off of what is to come in the anticipation of the day knowing I only have to wake up and travel along as my day takes place tomorrow. I am on a journey and will be venturing to California for a stretch. I am ready for a new chapter and just open to life in all ways . I'd like to thank you. There are so many of you/me I'd like to thank and just know that you reading this I have already perceived of and grateful of your existence and encourage you to live and exist whenever possible . Time is an interesting thing. Hasn't it always been? A collection of written works by me


A musical album by me a feature film by me a documentary by me an exposé by me an avid life by me

Ideas floating around and how interesting it be that I share stream of consciousness with you and I just think that openness is the way to go.


So be you, be open; be aware of your life as a multidimensional interstellar being in an earth bound vessel with many facets of your unique individualness .


You are full of potential and just need to explode into the star you are

Comments

Popular Posts